If you’ve just set up a Facebook fan page, your next concern would most likely be how to get Facebook likes for this. Truth is, there are countless techniques out there that you may employ at some point with the time-honored trial and error approach. However, if you want quick results, you should focus on these tested methods for increasing Facebook likes.
Leverage Existing Networks
It can make more sense to devote your initial efforts that will get more Facebook likes to people you already interact with. Ask your relatives, friends, colleagues, employees, and online contacts on Facebook along with other social networks to like your Facebook page. While it may be tempting, don’t jump to Facebook’s suggest feature for asking them to like your page. It’s wiser to stagger your like campaign prioritizing individuals closest to you or happen to be familiar with your Facebook page and the business, service, product or brand you’re promoting. Then you’re able to proceed farther from your social circle until you’re satisfied with the likes you’re getting.
· Include your Facebook page vanity URL in your email signature
· Talk with your online contacts about liking the page
· Post like buttons and a Facebook Like Box on your own Website or blog
· Ask friends and relatives to promote your Facebook fan page if they can
Connect to Your Offline Activities
This is an often ignored way for getting Facebook likes, but connecting your offline activities and marketing efforts in your Facebook like campaign can be a very effective strategy. Actually, it’s a lot better to ask this as a favor personally than say, sending a request or email. Discuss your Facebook fan page and its benefits to the folks you meet whenever feasible. Include your vanity URL on your own marketing and promotional materials.
· Include your Facebook like page URL on your business cards, brochures and ads
· If you have a brick-and-mortar store, post notices concerning your page on prominent areas
· Discuss your Facebook fan page on networking events you attend
· Find other Facebook like page owners in related industries to switch links with
Manage a Facebook Ad
That one will cost you some money, but when you’re serious about your Facebook like page campaign and you also implement the ad wisely, you’re sure to see handsome returns. The idea here is to use Facebook’s in-house advertising platform to achieve out to your target demographics and markets who might not find you otherwise. That it is rather easy, because Facebook’s ad wizard will help you whittle down your ad contact with your desired demographic, i.e. people who have liked similar pages, are now living in the same locality, within your target age bracket, etc.
· Limited budget? Run ads only on select elements of the year when you need more exposure
· Align your Facebook ad having an existing promotion, limited offer or key development
· Run themed ads on special events and holidays
Post Exclusive Content and Promotions
Ever heard of a reveal tab? It’s really a custom Facebook page tab that serves as a default landing or welcome page for non-fans. Inside it, you can welcome non-fans in your page with information plus a call to action for them to click like. Nevertheless it you’ll definitely get more likes if you try to offer exclusive or premium content for liking your page, such as a discount, a free report, a great video or some other incentive. It’s used in a lot of pages, and it is one of the most powerful techniques for getting more likes.
· Decide on what exclusive provides you with can provide your likers
· Hire a designer or even better, get a software to assist you customize your Facebook page
· Don’t forget to monitor your success rates